Laundry Services - Laundry Near you.
Value Your Time! Book Our Mobile Laundry Service instead.
Are you looking for a coin laundry near you? A laundromat near you? Or even a self service laundromat near you?
Would you rather do laundry than go out and have fun on the weekend?
Do you spend at 3+ hours a week doing your own laundry? That equals to 156+ hours a year! Or more when if your washing to your nearest laundromat.
That’s time you could be spending with your family, learning a new skill, or anything else you love.
Our laundry service offers time and cost savings by collecting and delivering your soiled clothes within 48 hours, neatly folded.
Our loyalty program rewards you with cash back for every service you use.
How It Works
- Wash and Fold – $7 per Kg
- 65 – 75 Degree Washing ( ideal for tea towels )- $10 per Kg
- Stain Removal + Hand Wash ( ideal for delicates ) – $8 per item
- Washing Without Folding ( ideal for people on a budget )- $6 per Kg
- Sneaker Laundry – From $45
Deals and Offers:
2. Cost & Payment:
What Is the Cost of the Wash & Fold Services?
Is There a Minimum Weight Requirement?
What Is The Payment Process?
3. Pickup & Delivery:
Do You Offer a Pickup Laundry Service Near Me and What Are the Fees?
How Do You Handle Pickup or Delivery If You Live in a Unit?Do I Need to Be Home for Pickup or Delivery?
At What Time Can I Anticipate the Arrival of the Driver?
How Do I Prepare My Order for Pickup?
Do You Offer Same Day or Next Day Laundry Service?
1. What Does The Wash Dry Fold Service Include?
- Cleaning: We wash clothes at 40 degrees Celsius, using high-quality Krussler laundry detergent.
- Drying: We dry clothes using a gentle heat of 55 degrees Celsius to ensure optimal preservation.
- Folding: We fold your clothes neatly and organize them by family member and type of garment. This makes it easier to distribute laundry in your household.
2. What items are subject to an additional charge?
- Pet laundry.
- Shoe Laundry.
- hand wash clothes service, ideal for delicate fabrics
- Applying fabric softener
- Air drying of clothes.
- Separating clothes by fabric types and washing temperature.
- Heavy bedding items, such as blankets and doonas.
3. Do you organize clothes by colour prior to washing?
- To prevent color bleeding, we wash light and dark clothes separately and include color catcher sheets in the load.
4. How our loyalty program works:
- Create an account. You can create an account on our website or by calling customer service.
- Start earning points. You’ll start earning points automatically when you book a service. You earn 2 credits for every $1 spent.
- Redeem your points. Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for cash off your bill, gift cards, or exclusive members-only events.
Cost & Payment:
1. What Is The Payment Process?
- Minimum weight requirement: 5.7 kg or $40.
- Under 5.7 kg: Minimum fee of $40 applies.
- Over 5.7 kg: Weight-based fee of $7 per kg.
- Example: 4 kg = $40 | 6 kg = $42.
2. How do I pay?
- Accepted payment methods: Major credit cards, bank transfers, PayID, and PayPal.
- The new customers pay upfront while returning customers can pay later.
- The email titled “Delivery Order Ready” includes a link for payment.
- For bank transfers, send the receipt to email@example.com.
Pickup & Delivery:
1. Do you offer pickup laundry services near me and what are the fees?
- We offer free pickup & drop-off services to Sutherland Shire and St. George area daily.
- The rest of the suburbs in Sydney. Delivery fees depend on location and quantity.
2. How do you handle pickup or delivery if live in a unit?
- We offer an after-hours & weekends pickup & delivery service. Simply contact us at 0283856662 to arrange for an after-hours pickup or delivery.
3. Do I need to be home for pickup or delivery?
No. Our driver will pick up and drop off your laundry at your doorstep.
4. At what time can I anticipate the arrival of the driver?
- Monday – Friday: 9 am – 4 pm.
- Saturday: upon request and subject to approval.
- Sunday: 5 pm – 9 pm for specific suburbs.
5. How do I prepare my order for pickup?
- Gather your clothes and put them in a garbage bag.
- Label the bag with your name & contact information or order number.
- Separate any dry cleaning, ironing, hand washing, or stained items into a separate plastic bag.
- Label each plastic bag with the appropriate instructions and put them inside the laundry bag.
- Place the bag outside your door on the day of pickup.
6. Do you offer same day or next day laundry service?
- Same day: Bring your clothes to our Brighten Le Sands store in the morning. We will take care of it and return it to you cleaned and folded in the evening.
- Next day: Call us or book online for next day delivery. There may be additional fees.